Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Photography Assignment

assignment1_lowISO_ISO
In this assignment we were introduced to photography.  I chose this photo to display because it is unique with the foliage of the trees and the reflections off the pond.  There is basically just so much going on in this photo, last thing I want to point out is the scoreboard.  The scoreboard deep in the middle is at least 300 yards away shown through the walkway of the glass at Hilbert College and it appears not too far in the distance, I found that cool looking.  Before the class I didn't see taking a good picture as a long term thought out process but in fact I was wrong.  To set up and think about what you want to capture can be difficult, you cannot just go out and snap photos and call them good photos.  For this picture I used my own camera a Fuji Film s5800 Fine Pix (basic digital camera).  This class made me realize I had a camera laying around at home and now it is my best friend, I take it everywhere.  I learned quite a bit about photography! ~BM

No comments:

Post a Comment